Tuesday, April 1, 2008

MARCH TOTAL EARNINGS/CONTESTS AT CASHCRATE

I have a quick update. I finished the month of March with 36.00 total earnings.

Another thing i forgot to mention on my first post is that Cashcrate has a monthly contest. This month the person who is ranked #1, will win a Nintendo Wii. The following is the official contest information from the Cashcrate site.

We are holding another big contest for the month of April. This one includes a Nintendo Wii as well as over $600 in cash. A Nintendo Wii will be awarded to the user who completes the most cash offers, point offers and daily surveys. The next 9 highest will receive cash prizes. We will also award cash to the top 5 users who refer the most new members who complete at least one offer. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to discuss this contest in our forum. Good luck!

Every month the contests change. I think the contest is a very good idea. I also think changing it every month is awesome. It keeps the site fresh and exciting.

One more thing. I will try to update this blog every week with my progress. Thanks for reading.


e-mail me at david5483@comcast.net